User Research, UX Strategy, Wireframes, Prototyping, User Testing
The ExamSoft project was a challenging product of redesigning an outdated platform that was a result over years of cramming new functionality into an outdated platform. We started with months of user research including contextual inquiries and stakeholder interviews, a heuristic evaluation of the existing platform and then affinitizing all the data into common themes. We took the output of the affinitize data and started restructuring the IA of the core foundation of the platform, and then moving into the new modules we would be designing for.
One of my main responsibilities was designing dashboards for the various user roles which included admins, instructors, and students. This gave each user role a high level overview of what was happening at an institution level and a class assessment level.